Manage Projects and Assets Efficiently
Designed to improve efficiency and operations in Industrial and Building Construction, Infrastructure Construction, and Integrated Facilities Management.
Fully integrated platform for managing projects and assets
- Online review with PDF markup
- Distribution matrix
- Document archive
- Mechanical completion
- Inspection and test records
BIM and Asset Management
- Optimize management
- Enhance portfolio management and operational efficiency
- Ensure seamless construction processes
Planning and Scheduling
- Annual, Project and Takt planning
- Collaborative scheduling
- Simulate different scenarios
- WBS, estimates, and curves
- Baselines and forecast
- Performance measurement
- Register contracts and subcontracts
- Maintain organization
- Follow up relevant documents
- QA audits / quality plan
- Procedures and manuals
- Identify, assess, and mitigate risks
- Take control of threats and opportunities
- Ensure a sufficient risk process
- Prevent and identify incidents
- Detect potential unsafe trends
- Ensure proactive actions
Work prep. and execution
- Organize people and processes
- Work preparation and planning
- Material management and logistics
- Interface points and interface requests
- Controlled exchange of information
- Drill down dashboards
Management of change
- Structured approach to managing project changes
- Involve the appropriate stakeholders
- Track pre and post approval actions
Primary Business Advantages
Product updatesOmega 365 Blogs
Latest news about our products.
Release notesOmega 365 Release Notes
Latest updates on our products.
DocumentationOmega 365 Docs
Documentation and best practises.
Complete by selection or complete by design
When you choose an Omega 365 product, you receive a complete solution. Regardless of the functionality you require, we have the expertise and both tailored and off-the-shelf product packages ready to meet your needs.
Read our Customer Stories
The new Stavanger University Hospital
Sykehusbygg, the national agency for expertise in hospital planning and construction, and their Stavanger University Hospital building project in Stavanger was one of our firstpilot projects when adapting Pims to clients in the construction sector.
The construction of Norway's new National Museum
Statsbygg utilized our products in the construction of the new National Museum in Oslo, which is the largest art museum in the Nordic countries. It opened in 2022.
Johan Sverdrup – Norway's third largest oil field
Our products was used in the hook-up process of the Johan Sverdrup oil field – one of themost important industrial projects in Norway for the next 50 years.