Our cabin at Solfonn, Seljestad, offers opportunities for hiking throughout the year and great skiing conditions during the winter season. Enjoy a relaxing stay at this large and cozy cabin!
The cabin is located at the top of an established cabin area on Solfonn. There is a feeder trail from the cabin area up into the ski trail network at Seljestad, where there are miles of ski trails.
- Cabin size 100 m2
- Four bedrooms
- 1st floor bedroom: 150 cm + 90cm
- 1st floor bedroom: 150 cm
- 2nd floor bedroom: 150 cm
- 2nd floor bedroom: 150 cm
- Duvets and pillows for 11 people
- 2 bathrooms
- Parking for 2 cars
- Cot (not duvet and pillow)
- Washing Machine
- Outdoor furniture
NB! No smoking. No pets.
Washing and cleaning is done by our cleaner between stays. If the cleaners are required to use more than two hours for cleaning the cabin, the additional expenses will be charged to the employee.
Remember that check-in is after 17:00 and check-out is before 12:00. If you are leaving on a Sunday and no one is booked after you, you may stay longer than the checkout time as cleaning services arrive on weekdays.
What to bring
- Bed linen and towels
- Kitchen towels and washcloths
- The water is normally turned off at the cabin. You will find the main tap (red tap) in the bathroom by the washing machine. Turn it 90 degrees
- The hallway, kitchen and living room downstairs have heating cables in the floor. These work very well, but need some time before they provide proper heat
- In the living room downstairs you will find a fireplace. This is a brand new wood stove and needs a good draft when it you fire it up the first few times.Therefore, be sure to use a lot of kindling wood and get good heat in the oven. Feel free to put the veranda door up for the first few minutes when you fire up it up
- It is not allowed to wear ski boots or other outdoor footwear indoors
- The dishwasher beeps when is finish. Press the off button
- There is wireless internet in the cabin and Altibox subscription to the TV downstairs with a selection of TV channels. In the loft living room, the TV is connected to the internet so you can use your own streaming services here
They will call a phone number which opens the barrier for you.
The barrier will always opens automatically on the way from Langedalen.
The road up to the cabin is plowed when there is more than 10 cm of snow. The road is graveled or salted when there is a risk of it being slippery.
Plowing from the car park by the cabin to the front door you have to do yourself.
You will find firewood in the outdoor shed.
Take the E134 in the direction of Langedalen (up towards the apartment building) and continue for approx. 200 meters past the first barrier. Then the cabin is located as one of two identical cabins on the left side of the road.
Our cabin is the one nearest to the driveway. Feel free to park either in the yard or in the shared parking area located just opposite the entrance. If you're using Google Maps, simply enter the code WJ38+XH Skare into the search field to easily locate our cabin.
- Haugesund - Seljestad: 120 km
- Stavanger– Seljestad: 180 km
- Oslo – Seljestad: 340 km
- Map of route
- Make sure you have all your belongings and leave the cabin tidy
- Clean out the fridge, the stove, and all the other surfaces in the kitchen
- The dishes shall be taken and the dishwasher should be emptied upon departure
- Heating cables in the living room, kitchen and bathroom must be at 18 degrees on departure
- The oven in the loft must be set to 10 degrees and the door to the bathroom must be open
- All garbage and left-overs must be taken out from the cabin. You can throw rubbish in a container about 200 meters further up Langedalsveien (continue uphill from where you drove in to the cabin)
- Remember to turn off the water
- Remember to close all windows. Lock the doors and put the key back in the key box
You can also call the Leif Arne Kalleland on 934 56 878 if you have any questions during your stay.
Feedback assists us in improving our Advantage accommodation. Please provide feedback on defects, flaws, or damage to Omega 365 email@example.com