Oppdal Cabin, Vangshaug
Our cabin in Oppdal is surrounded by beautiful nature, ideal for activities throughout the year. During the winter, Oppdal provides excellent skiing opportunities, and in the summer, you can enjoy mountain hikes, cycling, and fishing.
- Three bedrooms on first floor
- Three beds:
- One double bed (150 cm)
- One double bed (150 cm) with access to a spacious veranda
- One bed (120cm) perfect for two children
- Three beds:
- One bedroom on the loft with one bed (100cm). A daybed is also available on the loft. TV and Chromecast available on this floor
- Duvets and pillows for 6 people
- Two bathrooms
- Washing machine
NB! No smoking. No pets.
What to bring
- Bed linen and towels
- Kitchen towels and washcloths
- Toilet paper
- Parking lot (with space for maximum three cars)
- Stove with all functions
- Fridge and freezer
- Waffle iron
- Sauna (remember to use towels to sit on)
- Fireplace and firewood
- Exit to balcony with seating area
- Weber charcoal grill
- Campfire pan
- Tour books for skiing and cycling in the local area
- Board games
- Two kicksledges
Remember that check-in is from 05:00 PM and check-out is by 12:00 PM. If there is no exchange on the same day (Sunday) you can stay as long as you want. Washing is done on weekdays. Please clarify this with Omega 365 by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or call 5377 5377.
During the stay
- There is a series-connected fire alarm system in the cabin which is controlled by a central unit in the interior. storage room. You will find an explanation in a booklet at the cabin.
- Sauna: see the explanation of how the sauna should be set up in the booklet.
- The road is plowed up to the cabin, but the entrance must be shoveled by the guests.
- Remember to turn on the fan when showering.
- Bathroom: Here there is access to a private storage area for the owner of the cabin via a hatch. This must not be touched or used as storage space for the guests.
- Sheepskin/blankets and cushions for the outdoor furniture are for free use on the terrace, but must be taken in after use.
- The fire pan and charcoal grill can be used by guests, but must be cleaned after use.
- You will find firewood in the interior storage room.
- There is no camera outside, only a sign!
Washing and cleaning is done by our own cleaner between stays. We therefore ask that the cabin is left tidy after use. Take out the garbage, remove empty goods and empty the fridge/freezer of food. If the cleaners must use more than two hours on the cleaning, the additional expense will be charged to the employee.
- Clean the fridge and stove. Wash kitchen counters and tables.
- Cutlery must be put in the right place before you leave
- Fill up with firewood for the next guest.
- Make sure you have all your belongings and leave the cabin tidy.
- Remember to put sheepskins/carpets and cushions for the outdoor furniture inside the cabin before you leave.
- Garbage must be thrown in marked containers located in the signposted area below Oppdal Ski Centre.
- Remember to close all windows. Lock all doors and return the key to the key box.
If you require assistance during your stay, please contact Omega 365 on 5377 5377 or 9828 6931.
You can also contact the owner of the cabin, Camilla Kastet, on 900 87 048.
Feedback assists us in improving our Advantage accommodation. Please provide feedback on defects, flaws, or damage to Omega 365 firstname.lastname@example.org.