Electrical/ Senior Engineer – Heat Trace
Omega 365 Consulting is a leading supplier of highly skilled project personnel in the oil and gas, renewable energy, and infrastructure sectors. We offer a wide range of consultant assignments, featuring many of the most exciting projects in Norway and internationally.
Duration: 01.03.2024 - 02.03.2026
Location: Oslo, NOrway
- The right candidate will join a major green field/brown field project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills with respect to electrical heat trace design.
- Calculation, selection and follow up of heat trace cable design
- Follow-up and design heat trace requirement according to P&ID’s and project solutions
- Input, update and maintain heat trace engineering register information
- Generation of heat trace ISO’s from Aveva E3D
- Topping up heat trace MTO’s
- Participate in meetings between fabrication and engineering
- Interface with other disciplines
- Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 12 years’ relevant experience with onshore and offshore facilities
- Ex course (to be renewed every 5 years) If candidate has no EX-certificate, then the course must be taken as soon as possible after starting work at the client.
- FSE course.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of electrical heat trace design in onshore and offshore projects.
- Experience and deep knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Familiar with Aveva E3D and NavisWorks
- Efficient communicator, who communicates well in English, both orally and in writing
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
Join Omega 365 Consulting for:
- Personalized, hands-on support from our dedicated Omega 365 team members
- Collaboration with one of Norway's most prestigious consultant firms
- Guidance from experienced department managers, facilitating the development of your project expertise
- Internal visa assistance and expert advice for EEA/expat consultants
- Excellent opportunities to expand your professional network through project involvement and social gatherings
- Exclusive benefits including access to holiday houses and cabins in picturesque locations such as Hovden, Hemsedal, Geilo, Hafjell, Oppdal, Voss, Vågsli, Sirdal, Gran Canaria, and Thailand
- Diverse offerings of events including concerts and exciting excursion, both in Norway and abroad. We unveil attractive new trips exclusively for our employees every year.
Explore further at: https://omega365.com/advantage