Quality Control Inspector
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enforce any effective QA program, that follows the guidelines of the company QA Manuals, processes customer requirements per ISO 9001 and ISO 45001
- Report periodically directly to Management on Performance relating to quality processes, within the projects and the shipyard.
- Thoroughly examine raw materials and components upon arrival to verify compliance with specifications.
- Managing and planning the inspection activities in Production, and resource planning for carrying out QA and AC activities.
- Conduct visual and dimensional inspections to ensure quality and conformance to standards.
- Monitor and inspect various stages of the manufacturing or repair process to identify and address any deviation from quality standards.
- Conduct comprehensive inspections on finished products or service equipment to guarantee compliance with quality specifications.
- Keeping track on the quality standards in the shipyard, and ensuring compliance and preparedness for internal and external audits.
- Improving quality assurance processes and practices.
- Verify functional appearance, and overall integrity of the final output.
- Overseeing and coordinating the investigation of Customer Complaints and Non-conformities.
- Generate reports summarizing inspection findings and trends.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to discuss improvement and preventative measures.
- Ensure that all inspection equipment is properly calibrated and maintained.
- Stay current with the industry regulations, standards, and best practices related to dockyard operations.
- Implement and enforce compliance with safety and quality regulations.
- Certificate training on ISO standards with 2 years experience in a similar field
- Diploma or Certificates in a relative field example engineering, quality management, or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in the marine boat building industry or automotive industry
- Have strong project management skills.
- Possess strong people management skills
- Strong attention to detail and a keen eye for identifying discrepancies or actions.
- ISO 9001/ISO 45001 certificate training
- Ability to work flexible hours or beyond working hours.