- Assist in establishment of control budgets for all project work from an authorized approved estimate with separate identification of cost elements.
- Work with Project team to develop required cost management procedures.
- Responsible for project reporting of overall project cost analysis and control on the project.
- Responsible for gathering timely and accurate Value of Work Done (VOWD) data.
- Gather and provide consolidated cost reporting.
- Monitor contractor’s productivity and performance (Cost Performance Index) and analyze contractor’s forecast to complete with performance factors.
- Provide input to Monthly Status Report.
- Work with Project Management on development and implementation of monthly contingency drawdown curves.
- Ensure compliance with the cost and work breakdown structure coding.
- Gather and track all actual costs against a control budget and monitor variances utilizing corporate AP.
- Provide real-time cost forecasts that will consider actual cost received to date, outstanding commitments and productivity.
- Oversee reconciliation of actual monthly corporate project charges and reclassification of any internal/external charges.
- Monitor and control changes to work covered by the governing AFE control estimate and the basic design documents.
- Maintain and implement a Cost Trend/Change Order log showing pending, approved and rejected.
- Ensure the development and maintenance of company standards and resources for cost services.
- Perform period project audits to insure actual and forecasted costs are accurately being reported.
- Possess the ability to organize large amounts of information into a coherent and meaningful format while working on multiple prospects simultaneously.
- Bachelor or Associate degree in Engineering or related field.
- 10-15 years’ experience in the Engineering, Procurement, Installation and Construction Industry
- 10-15 years’ experience in cost forecasting for all aspects of Oil & Gas projects
- Cost system expertise
- SAP Expertise
- Microsoft Office programs expertise
- Excellent presentation skills
- Sound knowledge of database architecture and functions