Document & Content specalist- Projects
Omega 365 Consulting is a leading supplier of highly skilled project personnel in the oil and gas, renewable energy, and infrastructure sectors. We offer a wide range of consultant assignments, featuring many of the most exciting projects in Norway and internationally.
Duration: 01.03.2024 - 31.03.2025
This position belongs to team Data Ops – Data Operations. In Data Operations we provide efficient operations, supporting our customer requirements and client`s ambitions.
This role will provide document & Content Management for Field Development projects.
• Define and perform activities to efficiently and systematically manage information from capture to disposal. This includes revision control, retention requirements and review/ approval workflows if needed, including Correspondence management.
• Provide consumer-oriented guidance and support in following processes and using tools. Respond to consumers' requests, e.g., finding, updating, categorization etc.
• Superuser for system configuration in Pims and/or D2, SharePoint and Teams Advise on lifecycle requirements for documents and
content, including subcontractors and/or strategic partners, to ensure the work is completed according to plan and contracts.
• Monitor how documents and content are consumed, people who have accessed and systems wherein different copies of documents are stored/linked.
• Have an understanding for quality in document and content management. Support activities to identify opportunities for greater automation.
• Higher education. Practical relevant experience and knowledge may replace formal education
• Minimum 5 years experience with document and information management in field development projects as
• Extensive experience in document and/or information Management
• Regulatory competence for the petroleum industry
• Knowledge of Data and Information Management framework terminology, preferably formal education/courses within this area
• Knowledge of E&P company’s value chain
• Excellent knowledge of Document management systems, preferably PIMS and Documentum D2
• Super user experience in Office 365 products and especially Teams and Sharepoint
• Preferable with experience with digital interfaces
• Fluent in Norwegian language, written and spoken
• Fluent in English, written and spoken
• Structured and quality oriented
• Good communication abilities
• Strong collaboration skills and team player attitude
• Proactive, takes initiative, drives work forward
Join Omega 365 Consulting for:
- Personalized, hands-on support from our dedicated Omega 365 team members
- Collaboration with one of Norway's most prestigious consultant firms
- Guidance from experienced department managers, facilitating the development of your project expertise
- Internal visa assistance and expert advice for EEA/expat consultants
- Excellent opportunities to expand your professional network through project involvement and social gatherings
- Exclusive benefits including access to holiday houses and cabins in picturesque locations such as Hovden, Hemsedal, Geilo, Hafjell, Oppdal, Voss, Vågsli, Sirdal, Gran Canaria, and Thailand
- Diverse offerings of events including concerts and exciting excursion, both in Norway and abroad. We unveil attractive new trips exclusively for our employees every year.
Explore further at: https://omega365.com/advantage