Senior Contracts and Category Professional - Digital & IT
Omega 365 Consulting is a leading supplier of highly skilled project personnel in the oil and gas, renewable energy, and infrastructure sectors. We offer a wide range of consultant assignments, featuring many of the most exciting projects in Norway and internationally.
Duration: 01.04.2024 - 31.12.2025
Location: Stavanger, Oslo eller Trondheim
- The future will require smarter and more efficient solutions for our business.
- We need competent people to digitize the E&P value chain, from exploration to abandonment, by building the benchmark E&P company together with our suppliers.
- Client is uniquely positioned to transform the E&P industry.
- We are already recognized as a front runner within digitalization and are now recruiting talent that can help us reach our goal of becoming the leading E&P company.
- We are far from having all the answers - and this is why we need you!
- Client’s SCM Digital & Indirect team is seeking a highly motivated Senior Contract & Category Professional with passion for category management, continuous improvement, digitalization and contractual matters.
- As a Senior Contracts & Category Professional working with the Digital & IT category, you will play a vital role in optimizing the category, driving sourcing projects, and building effective supplier relationships.
- Your ability to manage contracts, work together with suppliers and collaborate cross-functionally in Client will be instrumental in achieving our objectives.
- With deliverables stretching across the whole category management spectrum, you will get the chance to practice and develop your supply chain competence further.
- The position will report to Supply Chain Manager Digital & Indirect and be located in either Oslo, Stavanger or Trondheim. Some business travel between Client’s offices will be required.
- Join and become part of a multi-location team of Contracts & Category Professionals.
- Category Management: Drive improvement initiatives by pursuing priorities agreed in the category strategy, while also contributing to the continuous development of the strategy.
- Procurement Management: Lead sourcing initiatives through all steps of the procurement process, from development of procurement strategies, via RfXs, to negotiation and contracting.
- Contract and Supplier Relationship Management: Manage the contract portfolio, develop and maintain supplier relationships, monitor performance, execute terminations, amendments and renewals.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams, including business representatives and the SCM Digital & Indirect team to secure alignment on initiatives and compliance with Client’s governing principles.
- Possess Relevant Experience: You have a track record in contracts and category management, preferably within digital categories
- Demonstrate Strong Commercial Skills: Your negotiation skills and commercial mindset enables you to secure favourable terms and deliver value to the organization.
- Excel in Cross-Functional Collaboration: You thrive in a collaborative environment and can effectively communicate and work with stakeholders across different layers of the organization.
- Show Problem-Solving Ability: You approach challenges with an analytical and solution-oriented mindset, finding creative ways to overcome obstacles and utilize opportunities.
- Work Independently with Accountability: You can autonomously drive progress and ensure the quality of your work, taking ownership to your tasks and responsibility.
- Align with Client’s Values: You resonate with our company values of being Enquiring, Responsible, Predictable, Committed and Respectful
Join Omega 365 Consulting for:
- Personalized, hands-on support from our dedicated Omega 365 team members
- Collaboration with one of Norway's most prestigious consultant firms
- Guidance from experienced department managers, facilitating the development of your project expertise
- Internal visa assistance and expert advice for EEA/expat consultants
- Excellent opportunities to expand your professional network through project involvement and social gatherings
- Exclusive benefits including access to holiday houses and cabins in picturesque locations such as Hovden, Hemsedal, Geilo, Hafjell, Oppdal, Voss, Vågsli, Sirdal, Gran Canaria, and Thailand
- Diverse offerings of events including concerts and exciting excursion, both in Norway and abroad. We unveil attractive new trips exclusively for our employees every year.
Explore further at: https://omega365.com/advantage