Electrical/ Senior Engineer - Cable Engineering
Omega 365 Consulting is a leading supplier of highly skilled project personnel in the oil and gas, renewable energy, and infrastructure sectors. We offer a wide range of consultant assignments, featuring many of the most exciting projects in Norway and internationally.
Duration: ASAP - 02/03/2026
We are looking for a skilled electrical senior cable engineer to work in a large EPCI onshore project.
The right candidate will join a major brownfield and integration project, and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within instrumentation design in a large international project-working environment:
- Perform cable input, design and routing for electrical cables
- Cable routing in project database - Cabsys (EIS)
- Checking of EIT nodal segment
- Release of cables according to project plan
- Input of construction feedback
- Use of NavisWorks (3D model viewer) or E3D in cable routing design
- Define reference to termination documentations, for cable from/to tag.
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client.
- Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 12 years’ relevant experience with onshore and offshore facilities.
- Experience and thorough knowledge of electrical and cable design according to relevant standards such
as NORSOK and IEC.
- Ex course (to be renewed every 5 years) If candidate has no EX-certificate, then the course must be taken as soon as possible after starting work at client
- FSE course.
- Efficient communicator, who communicates well in English, both orally and in writing
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
Join Omega 365 Consulting for:
- Personalized, hands-on support from our dedicated Omega 365 team members
- Collaboration with one of Norway's most prestigious consultant firms
- Guidance from experienced department managers, facilitating the development of your project expertise
- Internal visa assistance and expert advice for EEA/expat consultants
- Excellent opportunities to expand your professional network through project involvement and social gatherings
- Exclusive benefits including access to holiday houses and cabins in picturesque locations such as Hovden, Hemsedal, Geilo, Hafjell, Oppdal, Voss, Vågsli, Sirdal, Gran Canaria, and Thailand
- Diverse offerings of events including concerts and exciting excursion, both in Norway and abroad. We unveil attractive new trips exclusively for our employees every year.
Explore further at: https://omega365.com/advantage