Quality management professional
Omega 365 Consulting is a leading supplier of highly skilled project personnel in the oil and gas, renewable energy, and infrastructure sectors. We offer a wide range of consultant assignments, featuring many of the most exciting projects in Norway and internationally.
Duration: 01.03.2024 - 01.03.2027
Location: Stavanger, Oslo eller Trondheim
- The Yggdrasil project is looking for an experienced and ambitious professional to fill the role as Quality management professional in the Yggdrasil project.
- As a quality management professional in this project you will be the focal point for quality matters.
- The Quality management professional will be responsible for performing activities and establish the deliveries for each stage of the Field Development Process related to Quality management.
- This include quality planning, assurance, control and improvement.
- Support Yggdrasil management with Quality Management deliverables and ensure that Quality activities and deliverables are based on a risk-informed decisions process and integrated in project planning and execution.
- Support in delivering the project safely, on-time and within budget, that is mainly achieved by delivering the project according to specification, and proactively managing quality to avoid undesired events and preventing loss.
- Support to deliver Best in Class projects by ‘’One Team Mindset’’ and ‘’Always improving’’.
- Functional home will be P&S HSSEQ PRO Yggdrasil.
Responsibilities and deliverables
- Planning and executing quality management activities to deliver Projects according to specification and regulatory requirements.
- Proactively identifying and mitigating quality risks that may threat project cost and schedule.
- Fostering a one team approach with the Alliances and Contractors to deliver to the required quality standards.
- Preventing loss by eliminating or reducing the cost of poor quality.
- Implementing quality control routines to verify project deliveries meet requirements and expectations.
- Performing quality assurance activities such as internal audits and self-assessments to verify conformity with the BMS. This include establishing and support development of the audit & verification plan.
- Support criticality assessments
- Facilitating lessons learned and continual improvement activities.
- Lead or support deviation and non-conformities processes and Management of Change activities.
- Support project with closure of relevant audit findings and follow up responses from vendors audit findings or quality incidents.
- Senior Quality Management professional with project experience.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience within professional
- Demonstrated ability to drive improvement and is proactive in way of working.
Join Omega 365 Consulting for:
- Personalized, hands-on support from our dedicated Omega 365 team members
- Collaboration with one of Norway's most prestigious consultant firms
- Guidance from experienced department managers, facilitating the development of your project expertise
- Internal visa assistance and expert advice for EEA/expat consultants
- Excellent opportunities to expand your professional network through project involvement and social gatherings
- Exclusive benefits including access to holiday houses and cabins in picturesque locations such as Hovden, Hemsedal, Geilo, Hafjell, Oppdal, Voss, Vågsli, Sirdal, Gran Canaria, and Thailand
- Diverse offerings of events including concerts and exciting excursion, both in Norway and abroad. We unveil attractive new trips exclusively for our employees every year.
Explore further at: https://omega365.com/advantage