Senior SAS Engineer
Omega 365 Consulting is a leading supplier of highly skilled project personnel in the oil and gas, renewable energy, and infrastructure sectors. We offer a wide range of consultant assignments, featuring many of the most exciting projects in Norway and internationally.
Duration: ASAP - 28.02.2026
- Participate as SAS engineer in EPCI project.
- Responsible for SAS system design and integration
- Participate in fire and gas safety reviews
- System design of process, utility and electrical systems (interface, FS, SCD and HMI input)
- Follow-up system design for equipment packages and electrical automation system
- Designing solutions according to our client's requirements
- Follow up vendors and vendor technical documentation; participate in test activities/FAT.
- Ensure that vendor and engineering information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Preparation of engineering documents such as F&G, C&E, SCDs, ESD/PSD Block logic and work package
- Be able to work independently with separate tasks and interdisciplinary with other disciplines
- Work accurately and have good skills for cooperation
Tasks can also be:
- Verification of SAS documents such as SCD, Alarm classification, software report, HMI documents etc.
- Coordinate work internally in the group, in discipline and in project.
- Join in different meetings.
- Relevant education, Bachelor/ Master. Relevant experience may compensate for the education requirement.
- A SAS engineer who can check / verify SAS documentation. Person shall work participate in review / verification of all produced SAS deliveries within discipline.
- Experience from Oil & Gas projects
- Min 3 years relevant experience as SAS engineer
- Experience from NCS and with Norsok
- Previous experience related to Equinor projects is an advantage.
- Language: English
Join Omega 365 Consulting for:
- Personalized, hands-on support from our dedicated Omega 365 team members
- Collaboration with one of Norway's most prestigious consultant firms
- Guidance from experienced department managers, facilitating the development of your project expertise
- Internal visa assistance and expert advice for EEA/expat consultants
- Excellent opportunities to expand your professional network through project involvement and social gatherings
- Exclusive benefits including access to holiday houses and cabins in picturesque locations such as Hovden, Hemsedal, Geilo, Hafjell, Oppdal, Voss, Vågsli, Sirdal, Gran Canaria, and Thailand
- Diverse offerings of events including concerts and exciting excursion, both in Norway and abroad. We unveil attractive new trips exclusively for our employees every year.
Explore further at: https://omega365.com/advantage