Senior Metering Engineer
Omega 365 Consulting is a leading supplier of highly skilled project personnel in the oil and gas, renewable energy, and infrastructure sectors. We offer a wide range of consultant assignments, featuring many of the most exciting projects in Norway and internationally.
- Obtain detailed knowledge of the assigned scope of work for Metering.
- Prepare discipline input to complete design basis in the start-up period for assigned scope.
- Manage/co-ordinate work done by additional Team members from own discipline.
- Ensure that the scope of work for own discipline is clear and understood by additional Team members from own discipline, when relevant.
- Ensure clear interfaces towards suppliers and subcontractors with respect to discipline scope of work.
- Establish and maintain the activity schedule for own discipline activities.
- Partake in estimation work and settle plan activities.
- Ensure Interface with other engineering disciplines and follow-up clarifications.
- Establish and maintain discipline material budget (MTO) for own discipline, if relevant.
- Establish and maintain the document development schedule for own discipline.
- Implement approved changes into discipline schedule.
- Mentoring younger engineers.
- Experience and knowledge of relevant design rules, regulations and standards.
- Ability to execute, take responsibility and make decisions.
- Communicate and be proactive.
- Leadership qualities.
- Knowledge of NORSOK and relevant standards/regulations for NCS.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills in English, both verbally and written language.
Join Omega 365 Consulting for:
- Personalized, hands-on support from our dedicated Omega 365 team members
- Collaboration with one of Norway's most prestigious consultant firms
- Guidance from experienced department managers, facilitating the development of your project expertise
- Internal visa assistance and expert advice for EEA/expat consultants
- Excellent opportunities to expand your professional network through project involvement and social gatherings
- Exclusive benefits including access to holiday houses and cabins in picturesque locations such as Hovden, Hemsedal, Geilo, Hafjell, Oppdal, Voss, Vågsli, Sirdal, Gran Canaria, and Thailand
- Diverse offerings of events including concerts and exciting excursion, both in Norway and abroad. We unveil attractive new trips exclusively for our employees every year.
Explore further at: https://omega365.com/advantage