MC Field Engineer Black Trades
Omega 365 Consulting is a leading supplier of highly skilled project personnel in the oil and gas, renewable energy, and infrastructure sectors. We offer a wide range of consultant assignments, featuring many of the most exciting projects in Norway and internationally.
Duration: ASAP - one year contract
- MC and Field Engineering
- MC, Punch out, client handovers. Have experience with using pims
- Perform line walks of keep as is scope
- Perform Punch rounds with client
- Interfaces towards all project organisation
- Demonstrate a visible and active commitment to achieving the One Way Vision and its associated requirements
- Ensure a good team spirit in the project within his area of responsibility
- Demonstrate an active HSE attitude.
- Be responsible for following up own safety and work under procedures established for working on the Jotun A installation
- Coordinate deviations to JC’s. Find/suggest solutions to field changes. Seek Vår Energi and ROS approval for field changes, assist Production Supervisors in executing changes and report to ROS engineering and plan changes to job cards
Join Omega 365 Consulting for:
- Personalized, hands-on support from our dedicated Omega 365 team members
- Collaboration with one of Norway's most prestigious consultant firms
- Guidance from experienced department managers, facilitating the development of your project expertise
- Internal visa assistance and expert advice for EEA/expat consultants
- Excellent opportunities to expand your professional network through project involvement and social gatherings
- Exclusive benefits including access to holiday houses and cabins in picturesque locations such as Hovden, Hemsedal, Geilo, Hafjell, Oppdal, Voss, Vågsli, Sirdal, Gran Canaria, and Thailand
- Diverse offerings of events including concerts and exciting excursion, both in Norway and abroad. We unveil attractive new trips exclusively for our employees every year.
Explore further at: https://omega365.com/advantage