Business Development Manager
This position is with ActionINVEST Caribbean Inc. at their Suriname office. As such, we are currently seeking Surinamese applicants.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implement marketing strategies to influence potential clients to benefit from the company’s business directory and business development products and services
- Create awareness of the company’s events using various marketing channels and platforms
- Produce all marketing campaigns and plans prior to implementation.
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities
- Generate leads through networking, and other marketing activities
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of our company's services and offerings
- Track and analyze sales data and prepare reports on sales performance
- Support with administrative tasks as necessary
- Facilitate live videos and recordings for company related topics.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field
3+ years of experience in Marketing or Sales
Demonstrated ability to manage sales and marketing processes from start to finish
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite