Procurement Logistic Responsible
Omega 365 Consulting is a leading supplier of highly skilled project personnel in the oil and gas, renewable energy, and infrastructure sectors. We offer a wide range of consultant assignments, featuring many of the most exciting projects in Norway and internationally.
Duration: 02.01.2024 - 31.12.2026
Location: Bergen, Kokstad
Material Administration, start-up activities:
- Identifying project logistic demands and make necessary preparations, hereunder establish MA strategy, ensure input to SAP configuration, provide input to procurement templates, establish contact with warehouses, coordinate with sub-contractors, establish reporting routines, evaluate need for freight forwarder, dealing with custom-related issues and transportation cost.
- Coordinating of Free Issue Materials and ensuring that materials are handled in a controlled manner from delivery until it is taken into use for its intended purpose.
- Transportation: establishment of responsibility matrix for release of materials and finalize agreements with Freight Forwarder.
- Material availability: monitoring of material balances per material and task to ensure work can be carried out according to plan.
- Project closing: perform material reconciliation on procurement package and project level.
- Surplus handling: identification of recommendations for surplus handling and ensure recommendations for handling of surplus material approved by material owners (normally Customer or Project Manager).
- SAP Closing: participate in project closing activities and clear out logistic purchase orders, stock transfer orders, requisitions, stock balances and reservations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant subjects: Supply Chain, Logistics, or similar
- Right attitude and high commitment may compensate for lack of formal education / relevant work experience
- Commercial aware, professional, and independent team-player.
- Good oral and written communication skills, Norwegian and English.
- Flexible and positive with good collaboration skills
- Structured, efficient, and willing to change. SAP experience with high degree of data discipline and accuracy is preferred.
Join Omega 365 Consulting for:
- Personalized, hands-on support from our dedicated Omega 365 team members
- Collaboration with one of Norway's most prestigious consultant firms
- Guidance from experienced department managers, facilitating the development of your project expertise
- Internal visa assistance and expert advice for EEA/expat consultants
- Excellent opportunities to expand your professional network through project involvement and social gatherings
- Exclusive benefits including access to holiday houses and cabins in picturesque locations such as Hovden, Hemsedal, Geilo, Hafjell, Oppdal, Voss, Vågsli, Sirdal, Gran Canaria, and Thailand
- Diverse offerings of events including concerts and exciting excursion, both in Norway and abroad. We unveil attractive new trips exclusively for our employees every year.
Explore further at: https://omega365.com/advantage