Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and lead a team of warehouse personnel, including assigning tasks, providing training, and ensuring a motivated and productive workforce.
- Maintain accurate inventory records, monitor stock levels, and coordinate stock replenishment as needed to prevent shortages or overstocking.
- Implement and enforce quality control measures to ensure that products are stored, handled, and shipped with high quality and in compliance with company standards.
- Oversee safety protocols and ensure that all warehouse activities adhere to safety regulations and guidelines. Conduct regular safety training for staff.
- Continuously improve warehouse operations by optimizing workflows, reducing bottlenecks, and increasing productivity. Implement efficient order fulfillment processes.
- Maintain organized records of warehouse activities, including receiving, storing, and shipping goods. Generate regular reports on inventory levels, order status, and overall performance.
- Ensure that warehouse equipment, such as forklifts and conveyor systems, are well-maintained and in good working condition. Arrange for repairs and replacements as necessary.
- Collaborate with suppliers to manage incoming and outgoing shipments. Resolve discrepancies and address issues related to deliveries and product quality.
- Maintain open communication with other departments to understand their needs and provide timely and accurate information on the availability of goods.
- Provide training, coaching, and performance feedback to warehouse employees. Encourage professional growth and development within the team.
- Diploma in Business Administration/Management or higher from a recognized educational institution with at least five years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Working proficiency in Microsoft Applications, including excel.
- Certification in inventory management.
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift, carry, and move heavy items weighing approximately 40lbs.
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to actively maintain inventory levels to avoid production disruptions.
- Lead, train and supervise the warehouse team
- Assess situations and take proactive actions to minimize loss or damages.