Sales & Marketing Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve company goals.
- Lead and motivate the outdoor sales team, ensuring the attainment of targets.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities and markets for expansion.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients to enhance business partnerships.
- Undertake marketing activities tailored to building and maintaining product/company brand/image.
- Spearhead and may participate in all marketing and promotional activities.
- Continuously monitor the performance of the department and provide monthly progress reports.
- Analyze market trends and competitor activities, providing insights for informed sales strategies.
- Take proactive and sales driven approach to increasing and exceeding sales targets.
- Lead, coach, mentor and train the sales and marketing team in keeping with the strategic directions the Company wishes to go.
- Maintain open communication and provide support to the team in weekly and monthly staff meetings.
- Provide regular reports on sales performance and market trends to senior management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or Commerce.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Results-oriented with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Knowledge of market research, trends, and analysis.
- Must be licensed to drive a car and van; license to drive lorry would be an asset.
- Applicants with extensive experience in senior capacities in related fields are encouraged to apply.