Marine Coordination Supervisor
Omega 365 Consulting is a leading supplier of highly skilled project personnel in the oil and gas, renewable energy, and infrastructure sectors. We offer a wide range of consultant assignments, featuring many of the most exciting projects in Norway and internationally.
Duration: 02.01.2024 - 31.12.2026
Location: Forus / Oslo
- Marine Ops.
- Coordinator will be working across the disciplines and offshore stakeholders (D&W, Fixed Facilities, Pre Ops Joint Venture Export System and other Yggdrasil subprojects) in the Yggdrasil Subsea Alliance (SSA) to coordinate offshore marine operations.
- The position will be reporting to the Subsea Construction Manager within the Subsea Alliance, but will require close collaboration with Pre-Ops/SIMOPS planning, D&W, FFA and other active parts in the Yggdrasil offshore campaigns.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee and drive safe operations for all marine activities across the Yggdrasil project
- Manage the totality of marine operations to ensure efficient and safe execution
- Ensure Management and execution of marine operations are in accordance with AkerBP BMS
- Chair and facilitate daily and weekly planning/lookahead meetings for offshore campaigns
- Prepare Marine Plan based on SIMOPS Plan/Procedures
- Approve SIMOPS Notification forms for offshore operations (start and finish of operations)
- Update forecast plans based on latest execution schedules from Pre-Ops, D&W, FFA, Export System etc
- Identify potential for offshore schedule conflicts and chair meetings to resolve and agree on mitigations
- Work closely w/ Overall Marine Planner, Pre-Ops, D&W, FFA and SSA to understand schedule risks and constraints
- Support the work to develop the field SIMOPS matrix owned by Operations
- Support implementation of the SIMOPS matrix developed by Pre-Ops
- Proactively participate in planning meetings to identify and mitigate potential offshore conflicts
Technical and Education:
- Extensive experience within management and coordination of offshore operations
- Multidicsipline knowledge related to larger offshore field developments
- Cross functional team work experience from operators
- Understanding of offshore work processes and planning of marine operations
- Understanding of MOC and RA
- Strong HSE focus, and use of SAFER in daily work
- Collaborative and solution oriented
- Handle changes in a structured and calm way
- Good communication skills, structured way of working
Join Omega 365 Consulting for:
- Personalized, hands-on support from our dedicated Omega 365 team members
- Collaboration with one of Norway's most prestigious consultant firms
- Guidance from experienced department managers, facilitating the development of your project expertise
- Internal visa assistance and expert advice for EEA/expat consultants
- Excellent opportunities to expand your professional network through project involvement and social gatherings
- Exclusive benefits including access to holiday houses and cabins in picturesque locations such as Hovden, Hemsedal, Geilo, Hafjell, Oppdal, Voss, Vågsli, Sirdal, Gran Canaria, and Thailand
- Diverse offerings of events including concerts and exciting excursion, both in Norway and abroad. We unveil attractive new trips exclusively for our employees every year.
Explore further at: https://omega365.com/advantage