Senior Telecom Engineer
Omega 365 Consulting is a leading supplier of highly skilled project personnel in the oil and gas, renewable energy, and infrastructure sectors. We offer a wide range of consultant assignments, featuring many of the most exciting projects in Norway and internationally.
Duration: ASAP - 31.12.2025
- Engineering, system Design, and follow up of Telecom systems.
- Technical responsible for Telecom packages
- Ensure that vendor information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project.
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers,
- Participate in engineering studies.
- Follow up of telecom vendors and vendors technical documentation
- Participation in FAT, SAT, and offshore surveys
- Update of technical data register
- Prepare commissioning procedures and work packages.
- Interface to other disciplines
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree within automation or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience
- Experience from large modification projects on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Required Certificates: FEL, EX and FSE
- Knowledge, experience with, and understanding of telecom network infrastructure, data communication, central telecom systems, CCTV and PAGA
- Experience and good knowledge of telecom design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Experience with follow up of vendors and telecom packages
- Able to work independently as well as a part of a team.
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communicating skills
- A Cooperative Woking attityder
- Be systematic, accurate and efficient.
- Creative and solution-oriented
- Have a high loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements.
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experience with others.
- Communicate well in Norwegian, both orally and in writing
Join Omega 365 Consulting for:
- Personalized, hands-on support from our dedicated Omega 365 team members
- Collaboration with one of Norway's most prestigious consultant firms
- Guidance from experienced department managers, facilitating the development of your project expertise
- Internal visa assistance and expert advice for EEA/expat consultants
- Excellent opportunities to expand your professional network through project involvement and social gatherings
- Exclusive benefits including access to holiday houses and cabins in picturesque locations such as Hovden, Hemsedal, Geilo, Hafjell, Oppdal, Voss, Vågsli, Sirdal, Gran Canaria, and Thailand
- Diverse offerings of events including concerts and exciting excursion, both in Norway and abroad. We unveil attractive new trips exclusively for our employees every year.
Expore further at: https://omega365.com/advantage