Completion Engineer Mechanical
Omega 365 Consulting is a leading supplier of highly skilled project personnel in the oil and gas, renewable energy, and infrastructure sectors. We offer a wide range of consultant assignments, featuring many of the most exciting projects in Norway and internationally.
Duration: 01.02.2024 - 30.06.2026
- Demonstrate HSSEQ leadership by being a role model. Promoting HSSEQ principles, mindset, and Company SAFER Values. Active participation to achieve project HSSEQ goal.
- Demonstrate HSSEQ Leadership by emphasizing personal commitment.
- Review Client's technical documentation and requirements and ensure an adequate standard.
- Monitor the Mechanical design basis for the piping and mechanical SOW, ensure good interface with other disciplines and construction.
- Member of client`s Construction Site team and contribute to the group as the driving force within your discipline. For day-to-day business report to Construction lead on site.
- Assist the project engineering for solving technical problems arising during project development and for interfacing/supporting other departments.
- Follow up QA/QC routines and procedures for the Construction/Completion phase and follow up by site inspections including pre-fabrication site and report all non-compliance, comment activities to QA-plan, audit, and verification plan.
- Participate in inspection activities according to Inspection and Test plan (ITP) as required.
- Ensure good communication between contractor and Company and be the connecting link between Site and company engineering office.
- Ensure that operators have adequate skills in respective trades and continuously follow up on quality of installation activities.
- Follow up the MC documentation from subcontractors during the installation period and verify MC certificates and Punch items on behalf of company.
- Follow up site progress and the MC documentation during the installation period and verify MC certificates and Punch items on behalf of company, monitor and report MC status in PIMS CMS. Ensure completion of MC dossier for handover is issued by contractor in accordance with requirements for commissioning. Sign as verifier on behalf of Company in PIMS CMS
- Monitor receipt and storage of materials to ensure traceability and that systems and equipment are protected and preserved through fabrication, installation, and hook-up.
- Participate in SJA, Risk Assessment, HAZID, HAZOP or other HSSEQ related reviews when required.
- Contribute to the Management of Change process and to project risk workshop. Identify and follow up relevant opportunities, risks, and mitigating actions.
- Civil Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in oil & gas Industry, preferable engineering/Operation
- Knowledge and practice of applicable standards, design, construction, operation
- Experience with MC/field work, PIMS CMS experience
- Committed to company HSSEQ policy and principles.
- Act responsibly and in accordance with company SAFER Values and Quality requirements
- Act in accordance with company ethical guidelines and code of conduct
- Looks for ways to do things better, faster, more efficiently according to LEAN principles.
- Focuses effort and prioritizes work to deliver business value.
- Good knowledge of the English and Norwegian languages (both written and verbal)
- SAFER to be part of the daily work.
- Experience, qualifications, and abilities
- Be self-motivated with a willingness to learn from others and work with minimum direction.
- Actively seeks out know-how and best practice, related to own area of contribution.
- Willingly takes the lead when challenges occur.
- Actively promotes open and effective communication.
- Strong planning and organizing ability.
- Actively promotes a positive team environment, demonstrating shared commitment to the success of the team and the wider project
Join Omega 365 Consulting for:
- Personalized, hands-on support from our dedicated Omega 365 team members
- Collaboration with one of Norway's most prestigious consultant firms
- Guidance from experienced department managers, facilitating the development of your project expertise
- Internal visa assistance and expert advice for EEA/expat consultants
- Excellent opportunities to expand your professional network through project involvement and social gatherings
- Exclusive benefits including access to holiday houses and cabins in picturesque locations such as Hovden, Hemsedal, Geilo, Hafjell, Voss, Vågsli, Sirdal, Gran Canaria, and Thailand
- Diverse offerings of events including concerts and exciting excursion, both in Norway and abroad. We unveil attractive new trips exclusively for our employees every year.
Expore further at: https://omega365.com/advantage