Omega 365 Consulting is a leading supplier of highly skilled project personnel in the oil and gas, renewable energy, and infrastructure sectors. We offer a wide range of consultant assignments, featuring many of the most exciting projects in Norway and internationally.
Location: Stavanger/ Godesetdalen
Duration: ASAP - 31.01.2025
- Do you have Master, Bachelors, or technical education?
- Minimum 3 years of experience from the Oil and Gas industry.
- Experience with relevant legislations- and standards.
- Preferably 2D/3D drawing- & modelling skills.
- Good cooperative and teamwork skills, flexibility, initiative and responsibility.
- Multi-discipline cooperation in projects
- Available for work in Norway
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English and team player
- Package Responsible Engineer (PRE), procurement and follow-up of equipment, follow-up subcontractors Package Responsible Discipline Engineer (PRD) Participate in all project phases from early stage / concept studies to execution and commissioning.
- Technical Input to planning and installation System HVAC design- and Calculations
- English Native or bilingual proficiency
Join Omega 365 Consulting for:
- Personalized, hands-on support from our dedicated Omega 365 team members
- Collaboration with one of Norway's most prestigious consultant firms
- Guidance from experienced department managers, facilitating the development of your project expertise
- Internal visa assistance and expert advice for EEA/expat consultants
- Excellent opportunities to expand your professional network through project involvement and social gatherings
- Exclusive benefits including access to holiday houses and cabins in picturesque locations such as Hovden, Hemsedal, Geilo, Hafjell, Voss, Vågsli, Sirdal, Gran Canaria, and Thailand
- Diverse offerings of events including concerts and exciting excursion, both in Norway and abroad. We unveil attractive new trips exclusively for our employees every year.
Expore further at: https://omega365.com/advantage