Project Controls Analyst (Staff)
We are now accepting applications for up to two Project Controls Specialists with Project Controls software experience to join in our Houston office. This is a full-time staff position. In this role you will primarily be working with implementations, consulting and on-going support of our clients in the usage of our software for project controls. This includes primarily modules within cost management, planning & scheduling, risk management and contract management.
Our cloud software solutions, Pims R4 and Omega 365, are used by our clients worldwide to plan, execute and operate projects and assets. Their projects typically range from tens of millions to $10+ billion.
We seek energetic people that are excellent team players and communicators. You will have a genuine interest in helping project driven organizations improve their project planning and execution capabilities through innovative software tools and work processes, with the primary focus being on our project controls related solutions.
- Authorized to work in the US for any employer without company sponsorship
- 5+ years relevant professional project controls experience (like earned value management, estimating, cost control, planning and scheduling, forecasting, contracts management and risk management) is required
- Experience with implementing project controls and cost management software solutions (including basic legacy tools like EcoSys, Skire Unifier, Prism)
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining client relationships
- Effective and clear communicator, and self-starter
- Experience in creating and delivering compelling presentations to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies, changing market conditions, and evolving company products.
- Provide demonstrations or presentations of the software to potential clients
- Configure our project controls software solution, and work with development teams to identify and develop any identified custom needs
- Prepare and load relevant project controls data into the system
- Conduct workshops and meetings with clients to fully understand their processes, data and needs, and translate this into improved processes utilizing our software solutions
- Advise clients on project controls topics and best practices
- Lead project controls software implementations
- Attend industry conferences, networking events, and other opportunities to share information about our project controls capabilities
- Organize and participate in events, webinars, training sessions, and workshops to educate both current and potential clients about our software and services offerings
- Stay updated on the features, benefits, and potential applications of our cloud software products
- Stay informed about market trends, competitor products, and the evolving needs of clients in the sector
- Nurture and maintain relationships with existing clients
- Ensure that clients' needs are being met and that they are satisfied with our software solutions and services provided
- Identify opportunities for new products or enhancements based on market demand
- Ensure all work is performed in accordance with Company policies and signed customer contracts, and that all commercial and technical documentation is stored and kept as required.
- Participate and lead other initiatives as directed by your manager
- Inform your manager of any potential problems, disputes or issues that may impact the customer’s perception of success, the Company’s reputation, or the Company’s ability to meet its objectives.
- Full-time, direct hire
- Work Location: Houston, TX
- Travel up to 25% can be expected.
- Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
- We offer a competitive compensation package. In addition to the base pay, we offer a bonus program and an extensive benefits program, including industry-leading health and dental coverage - where 100% of the insurance premium for the staff employee and dependents is covered. We also have our Advantage program which gives employees access to use apartments and cabins around the world, as well as participating in sporting events, concerts and other team-building activities.
- Expected compensation range is $65,000 - $120,000/year, plus benefits - see above.