We are looking for up to 8 Analyst Interns to be part of our next Internship Program, starting approx. Jan 15th, 2024. We offer a challenging, fun and rewarding internship program, with competitive pay. This is an 8-week program where you will be immersed in Omega 365's technology and products for managing large-scale projects.
It is a unique opportunity to learn and showcase your talent and build the foundation for a long-term career in our great company.
- In-process of or completed a bachelor’s or Advanced degree in Construction Science, Business Administration or Computer Science, or related field
- Familiarity with project management concepts and major industries executing major projects/portfolios of projects
- Digital skills, including Microsoft Office and ability to quickly learn new software
- Ability to analyze and evaluate options and processes, and present projects, products and ideas in meetings
- Ability to produce high-quality reports based on solid analysis
- Highly organized and willing to learn
- Able to follow standard instructions, practices, and procedures
- Self-motivated, team player, detail oriented
- Able to meet required deadlines
- Ability to work independently with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, will be considered, and must be able to start in a full-time position from May/June 2024, if offered.
- 20 hours/week
- Up to 8 weeks, anticipated January 15th - Mar 8th, 2024.
- 4-8 hours/week at our Houston office location, the remainder of the work week is remote.