Completion Engineer (Electro/Instrument) - PCS Coordinator
- Responsible for the preparatory work and the definition of MC- and Preservation-requirements, based on the Completion Strategy, MC-Plan, Preservation Plan, engineering drawings and supplier’s documentation.
- Preparing a preliminary Completion schedule and the definition of detailed MC-, Preservation- and Commissioning-requirements.
- Updating of technical information in the CMS(Completion Management System).
- Produce and send the PCD (Package Completion Dossiers) to Supplier.
- Establish routines for Technical information to be entered/transferred into the PCS on a continuous basis.
- Interfaces with Engineering to ensure engineering data is updated in accordance with revision updates of key documents, i.e., cable schedules, instrument index, line list, etc.
- Delivery of Commissioning boundary drawings; P&ID’s / SLD’s, Block diagrams, Control system topology etc. from Pre-Commissioning.
- Review of engineering drawings/documents affecting completion activities and procedures.
- Define MC Packages within each pre-defined Commissioning Package, in line with pressure testing of piping and according to fabrication and installation methodology for other disciplines.
- Link Tagged Equipment, Cables, Piping-tests etc. to the respective MC-Packages.
- Allocate standard ITR’s and the responsibility (SITE-code) for the execution of MC- and Preservation-activities to Tag-no’s, Cable-no’s, Piping-test-no’s etc.
- Report weekly status and follow up discrepancy-reports related to MC-Engineering.
- Good knowledge of the work processes within the discipline that is being carried out.
- -Minimum 2-year experience from EPC processes within Topside and facilities / Renewables Segments.
- Software Skills: -MIPS -MS Office 365 -PCS (Pims, ProCoSys) -Autodesk Simulate
- Knowledge of Norsok and Equinor`s TR standard`s.
- Technical / Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering - Lack of education can be compensated with relevant work experience
- Good communication skills in Norwegian, both verbally and written language.
Duration ASAP - 31.01.2026
Rotation No Rotation