MC Instrument Engineer
- Responsible to connect tags to dedicated Subsystems.
- Responsible to lead/prioritize hand over of MCC/RFCC’s for dedicated MC packs/SS.
- Responsible to call out for joint punch rounds on MC packs according to plan schedule.
- Review Job packs generated by Engineering and link to relevant Tag Event(s) in PCS.
- Extract from PCS check records and add in Job packs prior release to Construction.
- Review/Provide input to PO’s and liaise any queries with vendors/PRE’s.
- Prepare MC dossier for vendor packs.
Close collaboration with MC Field Engineers
- Be familiar with project Completion requirements and project Design (Specs/P&ID/SLD/Block Diagrams/Loops/IO’s).
- Be familiar with project system boundaries.
- Be familiar with PIMS CMS for generating status reports and uploading in system Check records complete
Duration asap – 1 year contract