Senior Project Engineer
One of our clients is looking for a project engineer to support the Project Manager in performing successful execution of the project. The tasks can vary depending on the needs during the project lifetime but may include the listed.
The role is responsible for assisting the Project Manager in ensuring the Project Team deliver in accordance with BMS and project mandate.
- Contribute to risk management and stakeholder management.
- Support management review and other assurance activities.
- Interface management
- Prepare documents supporting stakeholder management, including TC/MC meetings, readiness reviews & applications to regulatory bodies (PDO)
- Contribute to management of change for the project.
- Coordinate input and support solving of Queries, Deviations, Non-Conformance Requests
- Contribute to transfer of approved Deviations to Synergi
- Promote continuous improvement through the project and support, document and manage learning across the project team and towards other projects.
- M.Sc./B.Sc. in engineering. Relevant experience can compensate for education.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from multidiscipline projects within E&P
- Experience with one or more project delivery lines (Facility, Drilling, Subsea, HSSEQ, Operations).
- Previously experience with one of the service providers to E&P is also relevant.
- Good technical and multidiscipline overview
- Fluent abilities in English and Norwegian, both verbal and written
- Open to new learning and applying digital solutions
- Have good interpersonal communication- and influencing skills
- Team player with a “One Team” behavior, proactively seeking advice and sharing knowledge
- Self-starter with a strong delivery focus
- Structured and systematic
- Have the drive to deliver on an “always improving” mindset, including new working methods and digital tools.
Duration 01.10.2023 - 30.09.2025