Planner - Multidiscipline
- Responsibility for more than one discipline within a project and will also act as Discipline Lead in projects.
- Responsible for establishing and developing multi-discipline project execution schedules for all phases of projects, based on resource management, method, & planning management philosophy and strategy.
- Responsible for ensuring that the plan is carried out in accordance with project requirements and company's procedures.
- Responsible for the multi-discipline schedule and resource needs in all phases of the project.
- Ensure improvement projects for continuously embedding work efficiency initiatives and measures into the planning function. With high focus on digitalization and automation of processes.
- Contribute to continual improvement of planning functions in project.
- Monitor progress and budget developments based on the approved schedule and budget details.
- Establish reporting structures for progress and resource needs to project stakeholders.
- Control of schedule discipline deviations caused by changes, delays, resource limitations or other factors.
- Perform re-scheduling where necessary to secure the overall schedule.
- Contribute into consequence analysis to determine discipline consequences.
- Software Skills: Experience from industry planning software, such as Safran Project and Primavera P6. Core Planning System in Segment is Safran Project.
- Experience from method and execution systems such as MIPS - Method Integrated Project System or other relevant system.
- Skilled in Office 365 package.
- In general, good knowledge and skills in common IT tools.
- The ability to acquire detailed knowledge of the scope of the project and handle a range of different disciplines or fields within planning.
- Skills to tackle complex situations or problems by using combined skills of different disciplines to develop holistic solutions.
- Good collaborative skills, outgoing and good abilities for working in a team.
- Proactive and transparent attitude against team interaction and towards clients.
- Focusing on honesty, predictability, and transparency in all aspects of the work.
- Committed keen eye on HSSE in projects.
- Bachelor or Master within energy or renewables. Experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both verbally and written language.