- General piping layout experience using Aveva Everything 3D (E3D), EQP- and Draft modelling.
- Perform piping checking and design activities.
- Strong focus on material handling aspects, access/maintenance and working environment in physical layout and piping design.
- Perform independent piping studies.
- Some coordination work within the relevant area group, such as DRE position responsible for multidiscipline activities.
- Flexibility in working tasks and able to present subjects/tasks in design reviews.
- Bachelor degree or similar.
- Min 5 - 10 years EPC new build experience.
- Have multidiscipline understanding and act proactive, seeking advice/share experience in design processes.
- Cooperative working attitude and participate in design reviews.
- Layout and design based on NorSok knowledge and have loyalty to project deadlines and quality requirements. Some offshore-, fabrication- and commissioning- and site support experience preferred.
- Intercultural competence and acceptance for multicultural working teams have to be acknowledged.
- English communication skills required, both orally and in writing.
Duration 01.08.2023 - 31.12.2026
Location Oslo, Asker (required location)
Apply for this position
Ketil Hanche Mosland+4794012882
Norwegian supplier company