Our team (SUB CCN GGP WS3), consists of operations geologists, geopressure geologists and petroleum engineers delivering a wide range of tasks towards exploration, development and CCS (Carbon capture & Storage) and primarily related to well planning and operations. We are organized in a competence center giving employees the opportunity to work on a broad set of deliveries and offering increased learning opportunities.
Tasks and Responsibilities Description
- Ensure that pore pressure and wellbore stability deliveries in all well projects is performed in a correct, safe and cost-efficient way.
- Work in cross disciplinary teams in the well construction process.
- Responsible for risk management related to wellbore stability.
- Participate in relevant wellbore stability studies and overburden evaluations.
- Ideally 5-10 years of subsurface and operational experience
- Relevant Master's degree
- Ability to work independently, with strong collaboration and communication skills
- Curious to learn and promote continuous improvement.
- Experience with pore pressure and wellbore stability
Location Sandsli, Bergen
Apply for this position
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company