Structural Design Engineer
- Discipline Level Engineer under the general supervision of the Lead Engineer responsible for a project day-to-day engineering duties and will report directly to the Engineering Manager.
- Responsible for executing unique engineered solutions, equipment specifications, and engineering deliverables required for successful project completion.
- Willingness to do Offshore field engineering and project supervision as necessary
- Education -Degree in an engineering field of study (Civil, Mechanical, Naval Architecture, Ocean, Structural, or equivalent) from an Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) certified program or international equivalent.
- Experience: 5 - 10 Years of Marine or structural engineering experience specifically designing equipment sea fastenings for the dynamic marine environment as well as structural installation appurtenance design. Mechanical design experience considered an asset.
- On-the-job training will be provided for exposure to installation techniques & best practices with more autonomy provided as experience is gained.
- Basic knowledge of subsea infrastructure components.
- Knowledge of industry and regulatory standards, best practices, and design codes.
Apply for this position
Houston, Texas, USA