The LCI Coordinator will be the single point of contact for all Life Cycle Information (LCI) related topics on a Project in addition to beeing responsible for the quality and timely compilation of LCI deliverables that will be sent to the client within the milestones responsible for coordinating.
The position will report at functional level to Norway Quality Manager, and on a daily basis to the relevant Project Manager.
- Support on LCI (Life Cycle Information) activities
- Identify LCI requirements and ensure that project team, suppliers and sub-contractors are aware of the required LCI deliverables
- Support on LCI markup and tag creations
- Follow up and make sure that LCI deliverables are uploaded to client systems according to milestones
- Sign LCI check lists in client completion system
- Ideally Degree qualified and minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of the subsea or offshore industry would be an advantage
- Knowledge of DNVRP-O101 and other client LCI requirements is an advantage
- Knowledge of Pims, Aveva and Sharepoint is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Duration ASAP - 12 months
Apply for this position