- Working independently and taking responsibility for producing execution schedules during the various phases of the project.
- Project control and reporting the project status on a weekly basis.
- Managing EPCI Level 4 and 5 planning & follow-on in Safran, MIPS, and Company SAP in close cooperation with internal Disciplines and Company.
- Manage change management and PEM milestone checks.
- Handle internal and external weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly progress reporting in a large modification project.
- The main focus of the role will be on the level 4 schedule towards Engineering and Procurement.
- The candidate will receive the required on-the-job training to fulfill the responsibilities of this position.
- 2-5 years of experience working in brownfield, greenfield, or the oil and gas industry, preferably in EPCI Project Planning.
- Good understanding of complex projects and experience with detailed planning within such projects.
- 2-5 years of experience in planning work using Safran Project tool. However, necessary Safran training will be provided.
- Proficiency in software packages, including up-to-date knowledge of software updates, and expertise in Microsoft Office, MIPS, and SAP is required.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in finance or a technical field.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and a Scandinavian language are required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively in a team.
- High personal integrity and strong communication skills.
- Applicants from all backgrounds are welcome to apply, although working experience within the oil and gas field is necessary to be considered for this position.
Duration ASAP - 30.04.2025
Apply for this position
Et norsk leverandørselskap