Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Provide first line technical support for the Edvard Grieg-asset within rotating equipment (RE) boundaries. TFA (Teknisk fagansvarlig) for rotating equipment
- Scope RE preventive and corrective work and certain static mechanical groups. Plan, prioritize, optimize and execute to meet the client targets on reliability and cost. Optimize work to ensure minimum equipment down time.
- Ensure that maintenance work Is executed according to best practice and ensure that findings and learning’s are incorporated.
- Maintain overview of work order status and technical status of system equipment.
- Spare parts management and optimization for mechanical RE
- Perform condition monitoring analysis and evaluate outcome and recommendations
- Perform Edvard Grieg-asset defect elimination, support Root cause Failure Analysis for production losses and identify production vulnerabilities.
- Cost management of the agreed budgets for Edvard Grieg-asset assigned activities
- Participate in Community of Practice for Rotating Equipment engineers.
- Overview of Health-, Safety-, Environment-, Operational and Equipment-risks
- Input and support to modifications and projects when required
- Commercial involvement and us of relevant Frame agreements.
- Master of Science or similar in Mechanical Rotating Equipment
- 5-10 years of experience from operations for Rotating Equipment
- Good knowledge about government requirements, Norwegian and international standards for Rotating Equipment
- Knowledge and experience within static mechanical equipment
- Offshore installation experience
- Offshore security certificate
- Experience working in multidiscipline teams and handling interfaces
- Demonstrated flexibility to take on new challenges
- Wide Rotating Equipment organizational/network experience is an advantage
- Norwegian spoken language
Duration 01.06.2023 - 31.12.2025
Apply for this position
Kari Marie Usken+4795902290
et norsk operatørselskap