- Establish and maintain schedules and planning data, risk management data, forecasting and earned value analysis for the coordination of activities related to project planning and reporting, and to ensure an effective support to the Project Team throughout the project execution phase.
- Conduct schedule optimization reviews and implement identified improvements.
- Develop and maintain a capital project portfolio resource-loaded schedule.
- Conduct schedule diagnostics and analysis to assure/maintain schedule quality and integrity.
- Provide progress data and remaining work/duration forecasts for cost controls functions.
- Perform schedule progress analysis to identify and initiate action with capital project leadership on underperforming areas.
- Generate required progress reports, metrics and analysis, including earned value.
- Work with Project team to develop required cost management procedures.
- Responsible for project reporting of overall project cost analysis and control on the project.
- Responsible for gathering timely and accurate Value of Work Done (VOWD) data.
- Gather and provide consolidated cost reporting.
- Bachelor or Associate degree in Engineering, Business or related field.
- Proficient in Primavera P6 scheduling and data base management.
- 15+ years of experience in complex process plant capital projects
- Able to perform complex schedule imports and merges
- Able to perform complex schedule diagnostics
- Able to troubleshoot problems and provide timely, effective solutions or options
- Proficient Excel user, including data imports, pivot tables and graphing
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Effective interpersonal communication skills with all levels of the organization
Apply for this position
Midstream Oil and Gas Operator