- Coordinate workload to and from workshop.
- Act as single point of contact within area of responsibility.
- Develop and release work preparation to workshop and offshore according to internal requitements.
- Follow-up ongoing work in workshop and address actions to secure that the work is executed within delivery date.
- Secure alignment and commitment to plan and ensure clear, mutual expectations within the workshop team and towards internal clients and suppliers.
- Coordinate mobilization and demobilization activities on time according to project plans.
- Support Project Lead on administrative tasks as required.
- Continuously improve internal process methods to increase productivity efficiency and customer service.
- Subsea experience required.
- The ability to build good customer relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree within Business Management or technical subject. Long and relevant work experience may compensate for lack of degree.
- Commercial and quality mindset.
- Good understanding of relevant subsea products and services and ability to advise clients and colleagues on technical matters.
- Demonstrate good HSSE.
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both verbally and written language.
- Skilled in SAP and Microsoft Office.
Apply for this position
Vibeke Monsen Snarberg+4798286828
Et norsk leverandørselskap