Process engineer (B2B)
- Responsible for assigned discipline deliverables, such as;
- Develop and quality checking of process/utility system design.
- Evaluation/dimensioning of process equipment (e.g. heat exchangers, pumps, etc.)
- Develop and quality checking of process system deliverables such as P&ID, PFD/UFD, process datasheets, line sizing and line list, calculation and calculation reports, process and system documentation.
- Prepare and actively participate in HAZOP, process design reviews and other relevant safety reviews.
- Do you have Master, Bachelors, or technical education?
- Experience from modification projects in the offshore industry, preferably from the North Sea Detailed knowledge of NORSOK P-002, S-001 is beneficial.
- Knowledge of relevant Norwegian regulations and API/ ISO/ASME standards is beneficial.
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperate in teams.
- Available for work in Norway
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English and team player
Duration ASAP- 29.12.2023
Apply for this position
Et norsk leverandørselskap
Front End Stavanger