Senior Project Control Professional
- Maintain and ensure consistency in logic and structure in Power BI reports.
- Ensure functionality and configuration in EcoSys work as intended, in own area of responsibility.
- Ensure that data structures are used in an efficient manner in EcoSys to support Project control’s work processes.
- Exploit EcoSys functionality to establish quality Performance analysis and reporting.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in data integration between established systems, data warehouse and Power BI reports.
- Communicate with a variance of suppliers of systems and processes to ensure integration are set up in accordance with the Clients Digital Strategy and Policy
- Hold a “Admin” role in EcoSys and provide required support to Project Control team.
- Ensure consistency in data structures and use of data in different workflows in EcoSys.
- Maintain and develop Project Reports and dashboards in Power BI
- Lead approved system improvements, to ensure correct implementation and communication with stakeholders.
- Proactively investigate the possibilities of improving the system and propose better ways of utilizing the system.
- University degree Economics, IT, Business or similar
- Relevant experience may compensate for formal education.
- Experience from project control and advanced understanding of principles, methods, and tools
- Understanding of standard E&P project structures and WBS
- Genuine interest and experience in the systems/technical aspects in SAP/databases/IT tools/Power BI/EcoSys
- First-hand experience using project control systems and procedures support by leading software applications.
- Min 5 years relevant and similar capacity in project estimating and cost controlling, preferably in Offshore Construction/EPCIC industry is desirable
- Experience in the development and maintenance of application databases and data structure is desirable
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Initiative-taker with a strong delivery focus and excellent analytical skills.
- Pro-Active attitude in promoting improvements and seeking clarifications.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Collaborator with ability to interface with and influence a wide range of teams / disciplines.
- Assure that tasks and activities are correct, complete and effective delivered.
- Actively seek knowledge and best practice, related to own area of contribution.
- Willing to take the lead when challenges occur. Looks for ways to do things better, and more efficiently.
- Actively promotes open & effective communication.
- Strong planning and organizing ability.
- Actively engages and respects contributions of others.
Duration 01.06.2023 - 01.06.2025
Apply for this position
Kari Marie Usken+4795902290
et norsk operatørselskap