Senior Engineer SAS Engineer (Autmation)
- Automation Package Responsible Engineer
- Planning, Estimation, Change Management
- Work with Company work processes and databases handlers.
- Work with Equinor systems(STID-Loop/Tag/Doc, PIMS, Procosys, SAP-PM06/10, ECP, access@plant etc)
- Development of design and safety critical documentations typically for SCDs, Cause and Effects, context and hiding diagrams, functional specifications, IO-lists etc.
- Development of SCD for SLA which by default only have some legacy SCDs
- client and supplier communication( mastering Norwegian language are highly appreciated)
- Master Degree or equivalent education
- Preforming as Package Responsible Engineer and proven commercial and strategic skills to ensure cost and plan from SAS suppliers as ABB and Emerson
- Equinor installations Gina Krog and Sleipner field
- Equinor technical requirements, guidelines and Aris work processes for SLA and GK
- common variants of communication protocols and communication layers for typically OPC, Modbus(RTU and TCP), profibus etc.
- Architecture and features in Emerson DeltaV Distributed Control System and Safety Instrumented System, ABB advant, safeguard Safety and Automation systems.
- Leakage Detection System(LDS) according to client requirements(EQUINOR) is an advantage.
- Have good communication skills in English and Norwegian both orally and in writing
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
Apply for this position
Kari Marie Usken+4795902290
Norwegian supplier company