- Commissioning activities for SAS/white trades should be performed, and the project Completion system should be prepared and maintained.
- Monitor and manage the Mechanical Completion, preservation, and final delivery of suppliers and subcontractors.
- The Health, Safety, Security, and Environment (HSSE) aspects should be thoroughly considered, planned, implemented, and followed up for Commissioning activities to ensure their compliance.
- Attendance and verification of Factory Acceptance Test at supplier's location should be done when required.
- System boundary drawings should be developed and maintained in accordance with the project's Completion Strategy.
- Interdisciplinary test procedures should be developed and delivered.
- Follow-up of Mechanical Completion at the construction site.
- Coordination and execution of interdisciplinary inspection of installed equipment (punch-out) in collaboration with the customer.
- Commissioning & Start-up should be planned, prepared, and executed on an interdisciplinary level.
- Preparation for and taking responsibility for final handover to the Customer.
- At least 3 years of experience in commissioning, or an equivalent level of practical experience, and preferably a completed apprenticeship certificate.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in Automation Engineering, although work experience may compensate for a lack of formal education.
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English and Norwegian, or another Scandinavian language.
- Proficiency in using computer software, including experience with programs such as Procosys, MIPS, fusion, and TIME. Additionally, previous experience with Aker Solutions is preferred.
- A valid Offshore certification.
- A good understanding of working procedures across all disciplines.
- The ability to work well in a team, identify the needs and dependencies of other disciplines, and experience with Mechanical Completion and Execution from Maintenance/Modification Projects.
- Strong performance orientation, cooperative skills, responsibility, and ability to drive work processes and coordinate activities.
Duration ASAP - 26.04.2024
Apply for this position
Et norsk leverandørselskap