- You will be part of a team responsible for continuous improvements of our existing robotic systems.
- The responsibility includes coordinating and carrying out product improvements and investigations originating in customer quality complaints, production issues and supplier qualifications.
- You will lead global and cross-functional teams as well as collaborate with suppliers, product management and additional internal and external stakeholders.
- Your timely follow up and reporting of progress is critical, as well as your stakeholder management in a complex organization with several parties involved.
- You will have to navigate in the organization and build a strong network with different parties.
- In this position you will develop a system knowledge of robotic products while working on solving real problems for our customers.
- As Project Manager for Robotics’ product improvement projects, you will get a key position as well as excellent development opportunities.
- Project manager experience at least 2-3 years from a technical context
- Engineering background with a MSc in Mechanical, or Electrical engineering or equivalent
- Experience of RCA processes and tools as well as L6S are considered an advantage
- You enjoy having several different things on the agenda and working with people across the organization
- You are structured, analytic, have delivery-oriented mindset and good communicational skills
- You have a positive attitude and ability to inspire others
- You have the ability to communicate and manage stakeholders in a global context
- You have the ability to prioritize and make decisions with good judgement when needed
- You have a passion for quality and continuous improvements and are eager to learn new things
- You live the value of customer focus and quality in the daily work and in every decision
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a requirement, Swedish is considered an advantage
Apply for this position
En av våre kunder