- Responsible of overseeing the architectural and structural aspects of insulation engineering.
- Develop and maintain the Penetration Dossier, insulation specification, and schedule.
- Contribute to the development of insulation plans and details and assist in creating job cards for offshore insulation installation.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Strong knowledge of architectural and structural insulation (fire, thermal, acoustic) for offshore facilities.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with fire/acoustic/thermal insulation.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with bulk material packages.
- Design of pipe penetrations, MCTs, and flexible seals.
- Yard experience is preferred, preferably with installation/construction experience from the yard.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Engineering Degree, or a similar field. Vast experience in the field can compensate for a lack of academic background.
- Strong communication skills in both Norwegian and English, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Offshore certification is required for this position.
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2024
Location This position can primarily be based in Oslo or Stavanger but can also be located in Bergen or Trondheim. Sporadic offshore trips are required
Apply for this position
Oslo, Stavanger, Bergen or Trondheim
Et norsk leverandørselskap