Commissioning Lead - Field
Key activities the project highlights; PIMS CMS set-up, update and implementation of project specific work instructions, package follow-up, input to planning/manning/budget/risk and detailed preparation and execution of onshore and offshore commissioning phases including temporary systems. Work as OneTeam in an alliance setting, and your contribution to the OneTeam approach is of importance.
General Description of the Role
The Commissioning Lead is responsible for providing planning input, direction, guidance, and supervision of commissioning activities. The role may be on a multidiscipline level or within a specific discipline (P&U, SAS, EI&T etc). The role may be on a specific delivery line or across delivery lines (pending project size and setup).Lead role for ensuring commissioning requirements carried out safely, efficiently, and ensure they meet all client’s project and operational requirements. Including verification and assurance. Ensure good knowledge of the project execution model, including required introduction/training of the organization.
Main Responsibilities and deliverables
- Contribute to the preparation of project forecasts, schedules, costs estimate associated with the commissioning scope.
- Commissioning strategies
- Manage suppliers and other resources providing services and supplying materials or equipment for commissioning.
- Ensure use of PIMS CMS and other relevant Project Completion tools.
- Coordination of appropriate commissioning discipline resources with the skills to:
- Witness contractor/supplier tests as necessary (MC-check/FAT/SAT)
- Develop, review, and implement commissioning procedures.
- Implement the commissioning scope.
- Ensure a smooth transition from Project to Operations.
- As required; set up and co-ordinate commissioning reviews, covering relevant discipline, to meet client’s expectations.
- Participate in pre-start-up and performance test reviews.
- 1:1 conversation within team members on regular basis
Wenche Ingunn Tindeland+4798286910
et norsk operatørselskap