- Prepare and maintain the project Completion system.
- Follow-up of suppliers and subcontractors Mechanical Completion, preservation and final delivery.
- Ensure that the Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) aspects are thoroughly considered, planned, implemented, and followed up for commissioning activities.
- Attend and verify Factory Acceptance Test at supplier’s location when required.
- Develop and maintain system boundary drawings in accordance with the project’s Completion Strategy.
- Develop and deliver multi-disciplinary test procedures.
- Follow-up up of Mechanical Completion at the construction site.
- Coordinate and execute multi-discipline punch inspection in collaboration with Customer.
- Plan, prepare and execute Commissioning & Start-up on a multi-disciplinary level.
- Prepare for and take responsibility of final handover to Customer.
- Engineer with preferably minimum 3 years’ experience or practice equivalent to this within commissioning, preferably certificate of completed apprenticeship.
- Experience with Mechanical Completion and Execution (commissioning) from Maintenance/Modification Projects.
- Master of science or Bachelor of engineering. Relevant work experience may compensate for formal education.
- Good understanding of working procedures in all disciplines.
- Must have a valid Offshore certification
- Be able to work in team and see other disciplines needs and dependencies.
- Performance-oriented, good cooperative skills responsibility, ability to drive work processes and coordinate activities.
- Good knowledge of Norwegian and English both verbally and written language
Duration ASAP - 28.02.2026
Apply for this position
Et norsk leverandørselskap