- Contract Manager is responsible for establishing suitable contracts for the main acquisition packages* in the project
- Package engineer is responsible for handling and follow-up of defined acquisition packages in the Project.
- Establish suitable acquisition packages for the project.
- Together with Procurement Manager, establish vendor list / enquiry list for main packages. To be approved by project management.
- Requesting sufficient project resources to support the development of the acquisition packages (e.g., Engineering resources, Operation and Maintenance resources).
- Establish Enquiry / Contract documents.
- Risk identification and risk mitigation actions for the package.
- Include applicable engineering documents in the contract (engineering documents to be made by others)
- Present Contract for Procurement Board for final decision on entering contract.
- Handling and being single point of contact for acquisition packages through all phases:
- Enquiry and Enquiry clarifications
- Tender evaluation
- Contract negotiations, Contract clarifications and Contract start-up.
- Follow-up during Engineering and Fabrication
- Follow-up of transport and delivery.
- Follow-up project preparations for receival, installation and completion of the packages.
- Follow-up document production and ensure that information is given the Bilfinger engineering team.
- Highlight battery-limit conditions for the package so that Bilfinger engineering team is aware of issues outside the package delivery.
- Ensure that project requirements are implemented in the delivery.
- Request sufficient project resources to support FAT and SAT activities.
- Give support to project during MC and Commissioning phases.
- Report and follow-up challenges and deviation in plans, including taking corrective actions as agreed with EPCM Project Mgr.
- Together with Engineering manager, follow-up of document exchange between Contractor – Bilfinger and REEtec resources.
- Together with Engineering manager, initiate document reviews according to established document review procedures.
- Status-reporting for contract.
- Technical background/Engineer with good experience from similar work
- Must be fluent in Norwegian and English.
Duration ASAP - 31.03.2024 with possibilities for extension
Location Porsgrunn, Herøya
Apply for this position
One of our clients
17 Mar 2023