We have an open position as Project specialist engineer in our power group in our engineering department for marine solutions in Bergen.
You will in this role be part of our dedicated team working with engineering, standardization and development within the marine portfolio.
The main tasks for this positions will be electrical analysis and studies in our projects and as sales documentation. This includes analyses as:
- AC and DC analyses (short circuit, selectivity, THD, arc flash)
- Dynamic analyses (motor start and stabillity misc analyses for batteries and fuel consupmtion
- Background from engineering, - preferably design and engineering from marine
- Experience with electrical analyses
- Preferred M.Sc. in electrical engineering
- Newly graduates are of interest
- Working languages are Norwegian and English.
There may be some travel.
After the training period, there is the possibility to work 1-2 days a week remotely
Duration:01.05.2023 - 22.12.2023
There is a chance for an extension.
En av våre kunder
14 Mar 2023