- We are looking for a new System Engineer to lead the electrical system engineering for exciting global projects that provide the oil and gas industry with innovative technologies and solutions.
- Our project portfolio consists of frequency converters, switchgears and transformers for offshore topside and subsea power systems.
- As electrical system engineer, you will have system responsibility for assigned projects and studies, and you will be part of a multidisciplinary project team working with power systems from our portfolio.
- This includes perform system analysis (e.g. MATLAB), write specifications, develop the electrical design of equipment, write test procedures, and perform testing.
- We are looking for a hands-on person, with a proactive attitude to take responsibility and a proven ability to develop documents, calculations/simulations, etc.
- on an individual basis. Part of the position is interacting with international teams with different cultures, including clients, subcontractors, and the project team. Therefore, we expect you to be an excellent communicator and collaborator with a proactive attitude.
- The role will offer growing opportunities in the organization, making an international experience (some travel abroad is required) with a lot of learning prospects.
- Working language is English, but competence in one of the Scandinavian languages is beneficial
- Higher education in electrical engineering, with cross functional (mechanical, electrical, control system) experience
- Proven track record in system integration with a strong background in electrical and power engineering, including ability to develop calculations/simulations (e.g. MATLAB) with related reporting
- Good knowledge of relevant and applicable international standards including design practices for electrical system design and testing (for subsea system is an advantage); availability to perform/lead electrical testing is also required
Duration 05.06.2023 - 03.06.2024
Apply for this position
En av våre kunder
13 Mar 2023