Senior Engineer Automation-Cyber Security Network Engineering
- Network design
- Ensure implementation of IEC62443 in the project aligned with Client requirements
- Follow-up of suppliers and supplier technical documentation
- Plan and participate in test activities/FAT
- Develop and issue engineering deliverables according to Client requirements (topologies, requirements to suppliers, etc)
- Education Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
- Minimum 6 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects on the Norwegian Continental shelf.
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience from working with cyber security and network design in O&G EPC projects/Industrial control systems.
- Experience and thorough knowledge of relevant standards such as IEC62443.
- Efficient communicator, who communicates well in English - Both orally and in writing
- A natural team player, but possess the ability to work independently
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- You are proactive, you have a willingness to learn, you seek advice and share own experiences with others
- Innovative approach, eager to improve methodology and solutions through digital tools
Duration 01.05.2023 - 31.12.2026
Location Oslo, Asker
Apply for this position
Ketil Hanche Mosland+4794012882
Norwegian supplier company
09 Mar 2023