- Responsible for Mechanical Completion and Quality Surveillance activities within given area of responsibility for the project.
- Planning, preparation, organization and execution of MC/QS activities within areas of responsibility, in accordance with the project procedures and plans.
- Ensure that health, safety and environmental (HSE) aspects are thoroughly assessed, planned, implemented and followed up for all MC/QS project activities.
- Provide input to budget and cost of the project MC/QS activities within the area of responsibility.
- Jointly responsible for the establishment of governing documents, procedures and work instructions as required for MC/QS within given responsibility.
- Lead /Execution of MC/QS activities within given responsibility, in accordance with the project procedures and plans
- Must have MC / QS experience from NORSOK.
- University degree or Higher Vocational education. Relevant experience may compensate for formal education.
- Mechanical Completion3 year(s) of experience
- Quality Surveillance3 year(s) of experience
- NORSOK3 year(s) of experience
- Good knowledge of MIPS and PIMS.
- Proficient in Microsoft tools.
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English both orally and written.
- Performance-oriented, good cooperative skills and able to work in a team.
Duration 03.04.2023 - 27.06.2025
Position No rotation - 37.5 hrs / week
Apply for this position
Vibeke Monsen Snarberg+4798286828
Et norsk leverandørselskap
08 Mar 2023