- Resource planning and coordination - both external and internal resources
- Hiring of resources through our agencies - mainly in the blue-collar sector
- Close cooperation with base management and project organization and act as point of contact in
- matters of resource needs.
- Ensure that protect resources are mobilized and demobilized in accordance with internal procedures
- and project plan with a combined focus on quality, time and cost.
- Follow up regulations, collective bargaining agreements and working-time agreements
- Advise management and project organization regarding hire of contractors, resource planning,
- collective bargaining agreements, working-time regulations etc.
- Cooperate, advise, and if necessary, negotiate with our personnel suppliers in matters of rates,
- compensation and tariff.
- participate in audits of our suppliers in matters of human rights, working conditions and ensure our
- suppliers delivers in according with both industry and clients standard.
- Participate in client audits related to human rights, working conditions and personnel suppliers
- Actively seek better ways of working and contribute ~o develop policies and procedures of best
- Bachelor or equivalent Preferably within purchasing, finance or HR
- Extensive relevant experience can compensate for a lack of formal education
- A minimum of 3,.5 years' experience from a similar role is desirable.
- Experience with relevant systems within resource management and manpower booking is preferable.
- Commercial understanding and proven negotiation skills
- Systematic, accurate and able to work independently.
- High constancy to meet deadlines and quality requirements.
- Good IT understanding. experience with relevant systems and Microsoft Office 365, respectable Excel skills is evident for this position.
- Good communication skills in English and Norwegian, both orally and in writing
Duration ASAP - 1 year
Apply for this position
Et maritimt industrikonsern
22 Feb 2023