Mechanical discipline lead
- Coordination within the mechanical discipline and the study group.
- Administration and coordination of MEL.
- Take responsibility for mechanical packages such as static equipment, lifting equipment and pumps whenever needed.
- Secure mechanical study delivery according to requirements in TR1244.
- Report progress on study deliveries and plan input.
- Participate in multidiscipline engineering, study meetings and all relevant reviews.
- Continuously give input to the study team according to equipment selection and sizing.
- Lead weekly mechanical meetings with client counterpart.
- Coordinate with cost & weight team and participate in estimation reviews and discussions.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience from Mechanical Engineering.
- Familiar with study deliveries according to TR1244 MEL.
- Experience with coordination and administration during study work.
- Multidiscipline understanding.
- Masters or bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both verbally and written language.
Duration ASAP - 01.05.2024